Last week, I filled you in on the warmer weather must-haves that protect my skin. This week, my Lisa's Likes post is all about staying in style.
First things first.
(1) My favorite bronzer: I cannot live without Tarte's mineral powder bronzer. Besides it's whisper light texture and mineral based ingredients, it comes in a cool faux-croc case which I love pulling out of my purse.
(2) Marc Jacob sunglasses - These Petite Vintage-Inspired sunglasses by Marc Jacobs bring out my inner Jackie-O and help me avoid crows feet at the same time. There is nothing chic about sun damage; I am sure Jackie would concur.
Next up is what we help you look and feel your best in at The Studio (MDR): your bathing suit.
(3) Bikini: This citrus L-space bikini reminds me of my rock-star infused past but the citrus color gives it a current twist. You will be seeing me in this suit for summer.
(4) Sun hat: San Diego Hat Company's reversible Missoni inspired sunset brings a little bit of fashion down to the beach. I love that it's reversible too. It goes with everything.
(5) Beach Accessories: I keep my Roxy roll-up towel in my Roxy tote when I head to the beach. This bag has a cooler on the bottom so it's as functional as it is stylish! I like to bring healthy snacks to the beach, and this Roxy cooler bag has room for my water, celery, carrot sticks and lunch. Fabulous!
What do you think? Have you tried any of these yourself? I love hearing from you. Let me know what your warm weather must haves are! You can tell me through this blog or better yet, come in and tell me after you've taken a class at The Studio (MDR).