We understand that it can be disconcerting to see classes that are completely full. Please don't forget that we have a VERY effective wait list, and if you put yourself on it, you will likely get into the class.
If you are unfamiliar with how the wait list works, here is the 411:
- Make sure you are opted in for emails in order to be properly notified.
- In order to put yourself on the wait list, sign up regularly as if you were signing up for class.
- If you have made it into a class from the wait list due to cancels from other clients, you will be notified at least 12 hours before the start time of the class via email. If you provide us with your cell phone service provider you can also receive notifications via texts.
- To avoid any late cancel fees, remove yourself from wait lists you don't want BEFORE being added to the class.
- If you have not been notified 12 hours before the start time of the class, you still have an opportunity to make it into a class. If you check online between the 12 hour mark and the class start time, you will see spaces open up online due to late cancels. You can sign up for those spots directly as the wait list will be closed.
- And you can always take a chance by walking into a class last minute! You never know if there will be no shows or late cancels that occur right before the class starts. We can't promise this will always be the case but it happens more times than not.
We want you to get into classes and, trust us, this method really does work!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by contacting the front desk at 424 228 4265 or emailing us at email@example.com