Considering The Studio (MDR) is the premiere fitness studio in Los Angeles, it comes as no surprise that it's filled with some pretty spectacular clients. Here's a spotlight on one and a little bit about what she does ... as well as 10 little picks that are rockin' her world right now.
As the director of her husband Tom Everhart's Art studio, and a Venice dweller since 1997, Jenny Everhart knows a thing or two about the hottest spots in the neighborhood. Here are 10 things she’s totally digging right now.
1. Bike Attack. http://www.bikeattack.com/womens-beach-cruiser-bikes
I bike everywhere, which I beyond LOVE, and my friend Ericson at Bike Attack has the coolest rides.
2. Stephanie Hobgood Hair. http://www.stephaniehobgoodhair.com/
I’m styled by friend, Stephanie.
3. Goddess of Skin. http://store.goddessofskin.com/
My favorite products are the Bonifide scrub and Truthful serum
4. Show Me Your Mumu. http://www.showmeyourmumu.com/
These clothes are the most fun to wear, and I adore the Mumu girls!
5. Venice Farmer’s Market. http://www.venicefarmersmarket.com/
I go almost every Friday.
6. Hal’s Bar & Grill. http://www.halsbarandgrill.com/pages/home.php
There’s nothing like a bloody mary for brunch, and all the food is great here.
7. Kreation Juice. http://kreationjuice.com/locations/juicery/abbot_kinney
I’m loving this new spot on Abbot Kinney, and the salmon kale salad is the best!
8. Moon Juice. http://moonjuiceshop.com/
Hands down the best almond milk around.
9. Menotti’s Coffee Shop. http://www.yovenice.com/2013/09/04/townhouse-venice-adds-menottis-coffee-stop-plans-menottis-saloon/
My dearest friend Nicely is opening the raddest new coffee spot on Windward Ave! It's dope!
10. Floral Art. http://www.floralartla.com/
Flowers make you live longer, and these guys are amazing florists on Abbot Kinney!