The founder and CEO of The Studio (MDR), Lisa Hirsch, is happy. Like, always happy. Want to know what never fails to make her smile? Read on …
1. New clothes! I love when boxes arrive at The Studio (MDR) from our different retailers and we start to unpack the new season of clothing! This just in: All new Beyond Yoga and AlO spring items. I absolutely love the hot pinks and warm yellows that are up on the racks. We even have some clothing for men as well!
2. A night out. Recently, I had the good fortune of going to the new Cirque Du Soleil Totem show here in Santa Monica. If you can check it out while it’s in town, go! I was sitting at the edge of my seat the entire time!
3. Fro-yo. There’s nothing like frozen yogurt from my favorite happy man, Sparky, on Main Street in Venice. I always change up the flavor I get, but one thing remains the same: LOTS of colored sprinkles. It is one of those treats that makes me feel like a little girl again.
4. A great manicure/pedicure. My go-to spot is Main Attraction in Santa Monica. I would tell you who I go to each week but then I would never be able to get in! Ha! Favorite colors: Sugar Daddy (one coat ONLY) on my nails and Power Clutch on my toes.
5. Trying new activities. A round of golf (check out my fancy golf shoes!), taking a barre class or going on a hike I’ve never done before is always good for my soul. I’m pretty adventurous when it comes to activities that get me off my computer and outside! Any suggestions or want to take a class with me?
6. A good deal. When I see a great deal on GILT Group (we all know that I may have a slight online shopping problem) I get giddy. And when that brown box arrives, it’s my birthday over and over again!
7. My red Biria bike. You’ll find me on it on a sunny day getting around Venice and the Marina.
8. The Cow’s End hot coconut chai tea. The only thing better than a cup of this is having one while catching up with a friend. Delish!
9. Archipelago Botanicals Global Bazaar Soy Candle. It smells fabulous AND it’s hot pink. Check it out here.