A roundup of events, happenings, and LA standbys that are good for your body and soul.
- Take a hike. Griffith Park. Runyon Canyon. Angeles National Forest. We are beyond lucky in that all of these amazing spots are in our backyard! So, slather on your SPF, lace up your trail running shoes, and get out there!
- Get juiced. From Moon Juice and Pressed to Kreation and Rejuice, there are so many amazing spots to snag a cold-pressed green juice with friends instead of the go-to coffee or happy hour meet-up.
- Hit a concert on the pier. The Twilight Concert series on the Santa Monica pier is an LA tradition that’s not to be missed. Round up some friends, pack a (healthy!) picnic basket, and head to the beach … shows start July 10. Click here for a full list of artists.
- Bike to Manhattan Beach. We live in a city that’s literally on the Pacific Ocean. Take advantage of that amazing fact (not to mention get a killer cardio workout in) by beach cruisin’ down to the South Bay and back.
- SUP! Put those amazing abs you’ve created at The Studio (MDR) to the test by renting a standup paddleboard and taking it out there into the water. If the Pacific is too scary for your beginner self, head to the Marina for calmer waters.